Did you know that Health and Appearance are the most common New Year’s Resolutions made? I’m sure it’s no surprise to you as in today’s society we want to look our best. The better we look, the better we feel and the more confidence we display, and having straight, white teeth can make a huge difference as per these statistics.
- Making a Lasting impression: It’s important to have attractive teeth as part of a smile because pearly whites make a lasting first impression. Nearly one-third (29%) of Americans say the first aspect of someone’s face they typically notice is his or her teeth, and 24% say this is also the facial aspect that they remember the most after meeting someone.
- Straight Teeth = Success: These thoughts also extend to perceptions regarding an individual’s potential for professional and financial success. When looking at images, Americans perceive those with straight teeth to be 45% more likely than those with crooked teeth to get a job when competing with someone who has a similar skill set and experience. They are also seen as 58% more likely to be successful, as well as 58% more likely to be wealthy.
- Love at First Sight: Not if you have crooked teeth. When it comes to attracting a possible mate on a dating site, those with straight teeth are seen as 57% more likely than those with crooked teeth to get a date based on their picture alone.
- Crooked Teeth = Dull Social Life: Nearly two in five (38%) Americans would consider not going on a second date with someone who has misaligned teeth. Far fewer would ditch someone who lives with his or her parents (23%).
- Straight Teeth = Good Personality: People connect more positive descriptions with men and women who have straight teeth than those who have crooked teeth. Those with straight teeth are 21% more likely to be seen as happy, 47% more likely to be viewed as being healthy and 38% more likely to be perceived as smart.
- A Nice Smile Goes a Long Way: Nearly three in four (73%) Americans would be more likely to trust someone with a nice smile than someone with a good job, outfit, or car.
- The Want List: Having an attractive smile is something important to many Americans. Close to three in five (57%) Americans would rather have a nice smile than clear skin. What’s more, 87% would forego something for a year in order to have a nice smile for the rest of their life; more than one-third of these folks would give up dessert (39%) or vacations (37%).
To kick off the 2019 year on a positive, Camelback Orthodontic Studio is offering Free Tooth Whitening after treatment. All you need to do is call 480-284-8663 during the month of January to setup an appointment to start your Orthodontic treatment. With this exciting promotion, not only will we create a beautiful smile for yourself or loved one, but we will whiten up that smile so it shines.
We are also proud to be unique by offering 30 month, interest free payment plans to make Orthodontic treatment more affordable by lowering the amount of your monthly payments.
2019 is going to be a great year and we look forward to creating a smile that you or a loved one can be confident about.